I had a thought..

3.7.09

... not too long ago. I remembered that holidays used to be 3 month-long affairs. Days were spent on 6bucksperhour part-time jobs, and nights were occupied by either teevee shows or meetups with friends, and supper of course. Ah, how wonderful. And so I dwelled even further and images began to crystalise, albeit only as concrete as my mind bubble allows. Sitting at the sewing machine table in the shop in front of the telly, laughing together with the family, phototaking trips, Vkitchen dimsum excursions etcetc... Then a voice came about, telling me that maybe I should stop because I am treading on dangerous territory. Sure, memories are meant for fondling, but fondling is to be handled with much discretion.

Grow up, not because you need to; but because you want to.

Here's a shout out to my pal, somebody whom I trust enough to spill my guts out in front of ->>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PF! Have a smashing one ya!

0 comments: